Welcome to the Light pollution data server
This server is maintained by the light pollution research team of Cégep de Sherbrooke, Canada.
Up to now there is 3 products available, the first two at a prototype stage. We are processing new data that will be added to the relevant product page as soon as they will be processed.
- Sensitivity and contribution light pollution atlas
- Lamp spectrum database
- Sky spectral luminance database
- October 2nd 2012: First lamps sheet in the Lamp Spectral Database
- September 26 2012: Server hardware upgrade
- August 21 2012: First version of the wiki